Hey, man, sorry you're sick! How about top five poor costumes choices that are dear to your heart?
(Disclaimer I love everything and everyone on this list unconditionally)
- Paladin’s first appearance green blouse/impractical cape/blue and purple cushions/magenta holster/scandalous high heeled boots combo
- A Given
- Also a given
- Morbius’ radical phase
- Shout out to anyone who briefly wore ridiculous armor (Daredevil, Spider-Man, Booster Gold, Cap, Guy Gardner…) anyone whose primary costume was ever a jumpsuit (Hank Pym, Machinesmith, Clive Reston…) and anyone whose dress sense is generally dubious (Ted Kord, Jimmy Olsen, Flash Thompson and Felicia Hardy when they were dating…)
- Edit: also superheroes wearing jackets
- incognitomoustache likes this
- atmos-spheres said:I hate hate HATE that Guy Gardner outfit so much, but I agree with the love for Daredevil 90’s armor.
- boywonderbutt likes this
- nausiwindstrider likes this
- prettyfakes likes this
- grufainia likes this
- and-umar said:Nice choices!
- falconrune likes this
- katfastkatfurious said:Everyone loves the miniskirt. AND OH GUY.
- ginchycomics posted this